24 November 2011

Part One: Moment Factory. . .10 years of working hard and playing harder!


A couple of days ago, I put on the "journalist hat" and had the privilege of visiting Moment Factory's creative think tank. I took some behind-the-scenes shots of the insanely radical entertainment, currently under construction, for their upcoming 10 year anniversary party taking place this Saturday at L'Espace Griffintown, located in one of my favorite industrial corners of Montreal.  
The all-night celebration is open to the public, so if you live in Montreal, I highly recommend you come celebrate a decade of hard work and ingenious vision. I can't wait! I will be taking many pictures between boozing and dancing for those of you reading from far far away.  
Hmm. . .what do you wear to an event that is sure to lure the Cirque du Soleil artists, the local hot designers & trendy architects of Montreal? (Where is my friend Kelly when I need her!)


A special thanks to Julie Armstrong-Boileau, Oliver Beaudoin, Pierre-Guilhem Roudet and Adam Hummell for their time. 
Pierre-Guilhem Roudet (left) and his sketches + Adam Hummell (right) 


Not familiar with Moment Factory's body of work? Well stay tuned, I have more "backstage" shots to show you from my visit.  In the meantime, explore their portfolio here

No comments: