28 April 2011

here comes The Bride...

Will this be Kate Middleton tomorrow?  Yes, I know, it is silly to get all hyped up over a wedding, but how can one not love the details behind this grand Royal event.  (I am not talking about those silly commemorative plates or bubbleheads, etc...) I can't wait to see the guests' fabulous headdresses! 
And well, if Sarah Burton (...the creative force behind the Alexander McQueen label...) was chosen to design the much anticipated dress...I will be thrilled. There are rumors going around that Kate designed the dress herself. I am sorry, but that would be a huge disappointment!  We are all expecting a breathtaking gown! 


I will be tuning in at 4:00 am eastern time tomorrow...


Images: (Alexander McQueen, Paris Fashion Week, Spring/Summer 2011) borrowed from here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, wonderful!!
Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed the visit. :)