10 April 2011

Saturday MILK...Call Me Red!

I stumbled upon MILK magazine (le magazine de mode enfantine) today during my routine weekend-bookstore-excursion.  It is a magazine published in France & Japan for "contemporary" mothers.  It covers furniture design, fashion, healthy culinary info etc.  I had to resist from buying it...it is a gem.  While gleefully perusing it, I came across the work of photographer/fashion designer/illustrator...Barbara Berrada.  
(Yes, a true interdisciplinary entrepreneur). The pictures below reflect her handmade (limited edition) 1930's country inspired collection: Les Zigouis: Spring/Summer 2011...more here.  
Photographs and styling by Barbara Berrada.


. . .long pause. . .I wonder if I am ready?. . .are you?  These pics are just too adorable.



Viktor & Rolf inspired makeup? Spring /Summer 2009 Collection: Behind the scenes with model, Shalom Harlow borrowed from here.




No comments: