15 July 2011

Stumptown Coffee is finally in Montréal!

Yes, I am going to publicly admit that my favorite quartier in Montréal is Le Plateau and more specifically, the area by the Mont-Royal metro station. It is always ...pleine de vie
I live about a-30-minute-metro-ride away from this lively neighborhood, but I am rewarded greatly once I arrive.  
And well, before I promenade, I get my Stumptown Coffee fix at THE best coffee spot in town, flocon espresso
It is a contemporary café with unforgettable charm: the fabulous service, the 'locals' and their hysterical conversations, the cool baristas with their gorgeous tattoos. . .I can go on and on.  And YES, you get all of these amenities for free when you purchase a perfect cup of coffee. This petit bijou has the third-wave coffee allure down!


Luke, merci Beaucoup, for bringing Stumptown to Montréal!
Luke Spicerthe handsome entrepreneur behind flocon espresso who (if I remember correctly) received his barista training directly from Stumptown.


Enjoy the details I shot below. 


NOTE: The magazine displayed is the latest issue of Tyler Brûlé's, Monocle. He includes Montréal as one of the "top 25 livable cities around the world" . . . it is #24.  It is a great summer issue. 
**Magazine not purchased at flocon. I always buy my magazines from the Multimags store just a few doors away on Mont-Royal avenue.




1 comment:

epe said...

wow, está también se ve muy bien. me encantan las lámparas de vidrio y la imagen de la tienda.