07 October 2011

Sunny LA...

I'm sorry I've been a bit absent lately.  I just got back from a quick Vitamin D-boosting-(sunny) LA trip.  Some of you were probably expecting fabulous photos of Southern California's most alluring city, but I'm sorry to disappoint.  I'm not sure why, but I didn't take many pictures.  Perhaps the endless traffic simply uninspired me.  I missed my Montreal strolls and metro rides.  I really did!. . . BUT, it was wonderful to see family and friends.


Pictures above of Lizbeth: Mark and I had dinner with our friends, Lizbeth and Omar at their cozy loft in downtown LA.  My favorite part of the evening was Liz's slideshow of her shots from their recent Mexico City living.  
I don't have samples of Liz's details (most of Lizbeth's slides have not been digitized, which I love) but If you would like to experience Mexico City through Omar's extensive photo collection, click here.

No comments: