15 October 2010

I guess that's why they call it the blues...

It is a rainy day in Montréal and I am feeling a bit melancholic.
I miss ME.  Do you ever ask yourself, where did I go? All three of my personalities are feeling the blues...and so I created a cathartic:pictorial assemblage to help me snap out of it.
1. The first set of pictures describe the sophisticated and fashionably-Jazzy ME.  A detail of a Miles Davis picture I discovered in Shilo Byrd's pinterest board; gold hat from McQueen's AW 2010 collection; the beautiful Julie Delpy in metallic blue.
2. The second picture represents the artistically-aloof ME.  I can relate to the entire mood of this scene...the shadows of working men in the background...hmm. Photo: MadMen's Midge Daniels in last Sunday's episode, Blowing Smoke.  
3. The last two pics illustrate the attention to detail ME.  Unadorned lightbulbs: photograph by Ambroise Tezenas and jacket from the Japanese label mina perhonen.


and I guess that's why they call it the blues...


No comments: