21 March 2012

KINFOLK...a group of people related by blood.

I'm completely enamored with the recently launched (July 2011) quarterly magazine, KINFOLKI haven't been able to get my hands on a copy of their first two issues, the local magazines stands don't carry it, but I've been exploring its website nonstop. It fosters a collaborative editorial team which creates beautiful narrative videos and photographs of everyday life that are just enviable. Check out their recent video below from their Dinner Series, location: Brooklyn, NY.  Kinfolk team, please come to Montreal!


Side Note: I swear, I'm strongly considering opening a "curated magazine stand" here in Montreal because there are so many international magazines that I just cannot get my hands on.  And the magazine shop keepers here don't seem to care.  I've tried requesting various periodicals but so far, they have not been very forthcoming...hmmm...

No comments: